Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-02-13

Mixed media heart "With you" by Anastasia Korvyakova


Hi mixed media friends! February is a month of hearts. I created "my" heart using my top favorite Finnabair materials.  They are waxes, metallique acrylic paints, Mechanicals - metal embellishments - Flowers, Gears and Wings, and my new love - Impasto Paint "Jade". This is paint with thick consistency and with a rich colour that looks amazing on the projects!





I like to use waxes and paints together. They are perfectly combined and can be applied layer by layer. The result is an interesting multi-color surface. I also used Brown Rust Paste to give decorative elements an uneven texture. To keep my heart from being silent I used word sticker from 7Dots Studio Dreamscapes collection.







I have prepared a video tutorial for you, and I hope that you will be interested in watching the process of creating such a heart.



Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.